We frequently use the terms “wellness” and “well-being” in everyday conversation. But what constitutes wellness? Wellness is both a process and a condition. The National Library of Medicine identifies eight main dimensions of wellness:
- Physical: Taking care of our bodies to ensure their present and future health.
- Emotional: knowing our feelings and having empathy for others.
- Intellectual: retaining our inquisitiveness and broadening our knowledge and abilities.
- Social: caring for others and accepting care from others.
- Spiritual: Engaging in activities that are congruent with one’s religious views.
- Vocational: Applying your unique abilities to yield meaningful and gratifying results.
- Environmental: Knowing how your ecological and man-made environments influence your wellness and overall health.
- Financial: Balancing your financial means and planning for the future
The best books on wellness mentioned below address the vast majority, if not all, of these eight aspects of wellness. This list of wellness books and best healthy lifestyle books is comprehensive in terms of the topics it addresses and the authors who wrote about them. We could all use a little advice and perspective now and then, and we hope you find it in the meaningful chapters of these health books.
A UNIQUE METHODsuccessful and proven holistic concept
Your program is designed based on your personal needs. It consists of treating only one client at a time individually designed to help you with all the problematic aspects of your life. All individual treatment sessions will be held at your private residence.more info
Your treatment begins with an extensive assessment and diagnosis of your presenting issues, which consists of a full-body medical check-up including laboratory, psychiatric, orthomolecular as well as a nutritional assessment.more info
Our biochemical imbalance can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. We do specific biochemical laboratory testing to determine an individual’s biochemical imbalance. Combining the results of the lab tests with anamnestic information and clinical tests, we prescribe an individualized and compounded vitamin, mineral, nutrient protocol to help recover from various disease states.more info
Our medical experts combine the best from general and alternative medicine to support you individually and providing complementary therapies enabling you to address problem areas and build a healthier lifestyle.more info
While living in your private luxury facility, you will be receiving a first-class service and experience supreme hospitality by the whole team. You will experience true calmness and feel safe.more info
Our chef and nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as helping with weight management. Use of the gym, a personal trainer, yoga, other fitness workshops, and nutrition workshops will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.more info