Gradual changes brought on by age or medication side effects may have an impact on the physiological systems in charge of maintaining better balance. Numerous medical conditions might also cause instability when standing. However, many stability issues brought on by aging or ailments like Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, or arthritis respond well to exercises meant to enhance balance.
Most likely, particularly if you are active, you already partake in several activities to improve balance. Other exercises that are frequently included in balance training classes include:
- Your lower body muscles get stronger as you walk, bike, or climb stairs. If your balance requires a lot of work, a reclining bike or staircase stepper are safe places to start.
- Stretching helps to relax tense muscles, which can compromise balance and posture.
- Yoga exercises for a balance challenge your dynamic as well as static balance skills while strengthening and stretching tight muscles.
- The gradual weight-shifting movements used in tai chi, along with the trunk rotation and limb extension, present a number of problems for improving balance.
- What if you don’t do anything at all? According to research, inactive people of any age or skill level can significantly increase their balance and strength with the correct workouts.
A UNIQUE METHODsuccessful and proven holistic concept
Your program is designed based on your personal needs. It consists of treating only one client at a time individually designed to help you with all the problematic aspects of your life. All individual treatment sessions will be held at your private residence.more info
Your treatment begins with an extensive assessment and diagnosis of your presenting issues, which consists of a full-body medical check-up including laboratory, psychiatric, orthomolecular as well as a nutritional assessment.more info
Our biochemical imbalance can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. We do specific biochemical laboratory testing to determine an individual’s biochemical imbalance. Combining the results of the lab tests with anamnestic information and clinical tests, we prescribe an individualized and compounded vitamin, mineral, nutrient protocol to help recover from various disease states.more info
Our medical experts combine the best from general and alternative medicine to support you individually and providing complementary therapies enabling you to address problem areas and build a healthier lifestyle.more info
While living in your private luxury facility, you will be receiving a first-class service and experience supreme hospitality by the whole team. You will experience true calmness and feel safe.more info
Our chef and nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as helping with weight management. Use of the gym, a personal trainer, yoga, other fitness workshops, and nutrition workshops will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.more info